Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Shogun @ Solaris

Loyal Tools having a dinner once a year before Chinese New Year. 
Went to Shogun, a Japanese buffet restaurant last Saturday


There are few outlets, but I went to the one which is located at Solaris Mont Kiara. 
It's quite popular anyway as you can see from the pictures below.



It is a well known restaurant
 This is the view outside the restaurant.
The view from the restaurant..
Not taking much photos on food but there are many delicious food there you can try ~
There are many types of sushi there..

The dessert 

The dessert (piano)



#1

#2



#3


#4
the corridor outside 


#5

#6


#7

Carmen and me ^^

Japanese's wine :)


She's cute !!! i lov her !


Me and my sis

  


The night view :) 


Acting pro :D

Happy Chinese New Year !!



And lastly, the most important thing is thank you to my beloved friend Jewelyn Tee
She help me to do my hair and makeup..
THANK YOU !!! 

by the way, Chinese new year is around the corner. 
Last year happened many unlucky incident, hope that a new year will bring me luck and a new life.
Ang pao i'm coming *evil laugh* xD

No comments:

Post a Comment