Friday, October 19, 2012

Random post

Bonjour !! 
It's been a period of time I didn't blog here. 
Look at the date of my last post >>> March 2012 *hehe*

The reason why I didn't blog is I have NO TIME !!
Of course busying with bundles of assignments, and the ups and downs of my mood *haih*

Chop ! Chop ! Chop !
Don't talk about the past ~
Times flies so fast, currently in semester 2 
I am attending French class as my elective subject for this semester. I'm having so much fun with this subject of course.
I have just learn bits of words and sentences for basic communication use.

"Comment allez-vous ?"
HAHAHA!!
Having an oral test and a listening test tmrw!!
Still not prepared for that yet, as I'm just suffered from learning the management accounting *sigh*
Management Accounting is really a "challenging" subject for us.
I am not really interested in any of the subject for this semester except FRENCH !
Assignments deadlines are coming all together very soon.
I think my blog is going to be left alone again !! HAHA 


Currently addicted to G-Dragon >> CRAYON!!
Feel so excited when I'm watching his MV ! OMG
Check it out !!









Stay tuned for libra's babies birthday celebration post !



Merci pour la lecture !!
Au Revoir & Bonne nuit !!


No comments:

Post a Comment