Friday, March 25, 2011

SPM 2010 ( 23rd Mac 2011)

That is the day where SPM student 2010 (i'm one of them) taking results ~
AND , i'm one of the luckiest one who choose to attend JPJ test on that day !
I was damn nervous and worry the day before ..
can't even sleep well and keep dreaming the stepss for driving ..

I was so sad i can't meet my classmates and even take my results myself =(

LUCKILY ,
i passed the JPJ TEST and SATISFIED with my results~


LEt's celebrate ;D


Although not the best but for me is enuf ...
* my parents feel the same * =)
Is good to be better but the results is confirmed now ..
No one can correct it again .. 
For those who didnt achieve what they expecting for ..
Just smile and face it together =)
This is just ONE part of our life ~



No comments:

Post a Comment